Providing groups can be an effective treatment option but documenting those in attendance can be painful (time consuming)… not with SMART-Time; create one note and broadcast to all who attended, but also individualize each note as well.
The Scheduler gives your team a tool to manage their most important resource – time. Your staff can manage clinical appointments and groups, medical appointments, intakes, staff meetings, vacations, and outside appointments, day-by-day or hour-by-hour.
Whether for residential or outpatient, methadone or Suboxone®, The SMART Time is a crucial day timer tool designed for use by any member of your treatment facility. Improve communication between clinical and medical teams. Save time scheduling and spend more time focusing on providing direct patient care.
The Scheduler will:
- Save administrative time allowing for more direct patient care
- Improve communication between clinical and medical teams
- Allow staff to view available admission times and medical and clinical appointment availability
- Coordinate all patient appointments
- Improve documentation of group counseling sessions, easily applying a counseling note to all attendees
- Easily track missed patient appointments
- Improve management efficiency
- Provide patient appointment alerts
Easy-to-Train, Easy-to-Learn, Easy-to-Maintain SMART Support Team on site at 5am.